In honor of the 10th Annual Prouty Ultimate ride, we’ve redesigned the cycling routes. On Day One (Friday, July 7), you will now start in Hanover, NH, and ride through quintessential Vermont scenery (yes, there will be cows!). On Day Two, (Saturday, July 8) you can ride the Prouty Century OR take advantage of our new option: a metric century (64 mile) hybrid gravel route.
Learn all about it at our beach-themed Prouty Ultimate Kick-off Reception, Thursday, March 9, at 5:30pm on the 6th floor Atrium of the Rubin Building (Norris Cotton Cancer Center) at DHMC.
- For a cyclist who’s never done the Ultimate before, come to the Kick-off party and put your name in the hat to win a fundraising-free spot!
For everyone who attends…there will be fabulous door prizes. And, of course, party-worthy food and libations. To let us know you’re coming or to get more information, call 800-226-8744 or email – info@TheProutyUltimate.org –
The Prouty Ultimate:
- An intimate (150 cyclists), two-day, 200-mile ride through beautiful New England countryside
- $50 non-refundable, registration fee
- $2,500 fundraising minimum for solo riders
- $1,850 fundraising minimum each for people riding with an Ulti-‘mate’
Click here to see What’s New for Prouty 2017 including this year’s Byrne Match, plus links to maps and descriptions of our new routes!