Building Your Team
To start building your team:
- Email all of your friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. and let them know that you’ve created a Prouty team and invite them to register
- Make sure you tell them your team name!
- If you’re the “more the merrier” type, you can allow people you don’t know to join your team. (You will see this as an option when you complete your initial team registration, just click on the “hand” icon.)
Also, in your HQ are a few other options that are available to you as team captain. They include:
- Getting an email when a new member joins your team
- Assigning a co-captain
- Changing your fundraising goal
- Personalizing your team’s fundraising page.
We have lots of team fundraising prizes so that teams can celebrate their efforts on behalf of The Prouty.
Teams are awarded in the following categories:
• Five Team Fundraiser Awards (offered for a variety of team sizes!)
• Most Team Members
• Most NEW Team Members
• The Dartmouth/Prouty Cup – for Dartmouth College/Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees
• The J. Brian Quinn Tuck/Prouty Corporate Cup sponsored by Corning, Inc.
Click here to see how your team can qualify to win!
The saying that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts is especially true with teams. Members inspire each other to do the best they can. Teammates can train together, swap stories, strategize about fundraising, help each other through the tough times and celebrate the victories.
Prouty teammates support each other and . . . they never forget their experience!