Prizes & Awards
Not only can you earn ProutyGear for going the extra mile in your fundraising, but you or your team can win prizes and receive awards for your extraordinary efforts. There are also special door prizes given out the day of The Prouty™! Just a small bonus for raising more dollars and helping to achieve the ultimate prize–ending cancer.
Special Door Prizes:
As a bonus every year we have two special door prizes at the event site—for a cancer survivor and a child participant. All cancer survivors who fill out a ticket at The Prouty event site (Richmond Middle School) on July 7 & 8, will be entered into a drawing to win a six-month membership to the River Valley Club. And if you’re a child, 18 and under, you are eligible to fill out a ticket at the event to enter a drawing for a kid’s bike from Omer and Bob’s! There’s no charge to enter and if you’re not on-site when we draw the winners we’ll contact you the week after The Prouty if you’re name is drawn.
Top Prizes are determined by donations received by Wednesday, July 5th at 5:00pm. The three overall top fundraisers and the next highest fundraiser in each event will win a prize chosen from the pool of prizes: Cyclists, Ultimate Rider, Walker, Rower, Golfer, Virtual, Young Adult, and Individual Child. All Prouty Pacers (a participant who raises $2,500 and above) will be included in a random “Pacer” drawings.
Top Prize Rules:
• The Top Prize winners will be determined based on donations received by July 5th at 5pm
• The top fundraisers from each event will be ranked (along with the top three overall fundraisers) in order of highest fundraising and choose from the pool of Top Prizes in that order
• Top Prizes must be claimed by July 31, 2017 — after that, your prize will be considered declined
And, the highest individual and individual child fundraisers will have his/her name(s) engraved on the Prouty Prestige plaques that are displayed permanently in Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Prizes Include: Two Round-trip tickets on Cape Air from Lebanon to Boston • Two Round-trip tickets on Cape Air from Lebanon to NYC (White Plains) • A $150 gift certificate to Pine • A one night stay at a local hotel paired with a restaurant gift card to Carpenter & Main, the Norwich Inn & Tavern, or Stella’s • Discovery Bike Tour weekend through Vermont • One of three Six-month memberships to River Valley Club
Pacer Prizes: If you’re a Prouty Pacer (a participant who raises $2,500 and above) you’ll be included in a random “Pacer” drawing for some great prizes. (Prizes must be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis by August 15, 2017 — after that your prize will be considered declined).
• Most Team Members — The team with the most members will have the honor of having its name engraved on a permanent plaque that hangs in the Cancer Center.
• Most NEW Team Members — The team with the most NEW-to-the-Prouty members will receive a delicious dinner at Ramunto’s Brick ‘n Brew Pizzeria in Hanover – for the entire team!
• Team Fundraiser Awards — The team raising the most amount of money in each of the following size categories will have its name engraved on a permanent plaque that hangs in the Cancer Center:
• More than 200 members (XXL)
• 100-200 members (XL)
• 50-99 members (L)
• 20-49 members (M)
• 10-19 members (S)
• The Dartmouth Prouty Cup — The Dartmouth Prouty Cup is made possible by a generous gift from Barbara and Jay Rosenfield (D ’49) and is presented to the Dartmouth-affiliated employee team that raises the most money. Requirements:
• The captain must be an employee of Dartmouth College, or any of the Dartmouth graduate schools, or Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
• At least 50% of the team must be Dartmouth/DHMC employees (families and friends are welcome, but only employees count toward the 50%)
• Teams must signal their intention to vie for the cup by emailing: email@example.com by July 5
• The J. Brian Quinn Tuck/Prouty Corporate Cup sponsored by Corning, Inc. — The Tuck corporate team that raises the most money in The Prouty™ can have their name engraved on the J. Brian Quinn Tuck/Prouty Corporate Cup generously sponsored by Corning, Inc. and which is housed just outside the Dean’s office in Tuck Hall. Requirements:
• A total of three Tuckies must be on your team (alum, faculty, staff or student)
• Name your team after the corporation where you work
• Teams must signal their intention to vie for the cup by July 5 by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get a flyer, contact us at email@example.com