Puppy Protocol – Preparing
Dogs are allowed at the Prouty subject to the following restrictions and canine courtesies outlined below.
1. By signing the event release, dog owners agree to assume all liability for any injuries or damage caused by their dog while participating in the Prouty.
2. Dog owners must check their dog in at the Prouty Pup Tent located on the RMS circle drive near the entrance to the school.
3. Dogs that are aggressive or display improper or impolite canine behavior in any way may be asked to leave the event site at once.
4. On the day of the Prouty, dogs must be licensed and up to date on vaccinations, including but not limited to rabies, bordetella, and distemper shots.
5. Dogs must be under control at all times and on a leash (non-retractable and 6 feet or shorter).
6. Dogs are NOT permitted in the Richmond Middle School or within the Food Tent.
7. Dog owners must clean up after their dogs and are expected to bring waste bags and dispose of waste in trash cans.
8. When using a Prouty shuttle bus, dog owners should board last . . . LAST ON, FIRST OFF!