Deadlines & Schedules
Check out the overall Prouty schedule and deadlines here.
All events take place rain or shine!
• May 15, 5pm: BYRNE MATCH DEADLINE – Donations received online, in person or via mail by this time will be matched every dollar raised over the minimum.
• June 14, 5pm: WITHDRAW REGISTRATION by this date. Registered cyclists, rowers, and golfers who are unable to participate in The Prouty are asked to notify our office ASAP or by June 14 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cooperation is appreciated as this information is beneficial for planning purposes and may allow us to register more cyclists if the cap has been met.
• June 30, 5pm: REGISTRATION CLOSES FOR PROUTY ULTIMATE CYCLISTS.
• July 5, 5pm: FUNDRAISING AWARD DEADLINE – Only donations received online, in person or via mail by this time will count toward fundraising award eligibility for the following prizes:
o Top three overall fundraisers
o Top individual child fundraiser
o Top Cyclist fundraiser
o Top Walker fundraiser
o Top Rower fundraiser
o Top Golfer fundraiser
o Top Virtual fundraiser
o Top five team fundraisers
o The Dartmouth- and Tuck-Prouty Cups
o Team with the most members
o Team with the most new members
We will gratefully accept donations after the award deadline but they will not count toward prize eligibility. Donations will count, however, towards the individual or family totals relating to earning ProutyGear.
ProutyGear is available to all people who raise the qualifying amounts by the day of the event. If qualifying amounts are raised after the event, you will need to notify us at email@example.com by August 2, 2017.
Friday, July 7
• Noon – 8pm: Bike plate/bib pick-up at Richmond Middle School (RMS) Gym – Pick up your bike plate/bib and route information, and turn in any additional donations. (Last minute cycling, walk, row, and golf registrants can sign up then, too.)
• 5 – 8pm: Pasta Dinner Party & Hot Jazz at Richmond Middle School (RMS) field – Join us for a complimentary pre-Prouty pasta dinner party sponsored by Lui Lui!
Saturday, July 8 – The Prouty™!
• 6am – 5pm: Stash your stuff in PERSONAL EFFECTS (inside the main entrance at RMS)
• 6:30 – 10:30 am: Bike plate or bib pick-up & Continental Breakfast at RMS for cyclists and walkers- Pick up your bike plate or bib and route information, turn in any additional money and Prouty-on! (Last minute walk registrants can sign-up then too.)
o ROWERS go directly to the Boathouse for bib pick-up, turn-in donations, and enjoy a continental breakfast.
o GOLFERS go directly to the Hanover Country Club to turn-in donations and enjoy a continental breakfast.
• 10am – 5pm: All Day Prouty Party at RMS – After your walk, ride, golf, or rowing event, relax with new and old friends. Enjoy food, live music, massage, entertainment, kids’ activities, and much more! Event site will close and food service will end at 5:00pm.
• 2 – 3pm: Awards Ceremony – Hear Interim Director of Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Chris Amos, talk about where the dollars you raise are going and why it matters. Find out who won the individual and team fundraising prizes. Also, this is where we post the winners from the cancer survivor and child door prizes as well as the randomly-selected Pacer Prizes. Good luck!
• 3pm/4 pm: Walk support ends at 3:00pm. Cycling Road support ends at 4:00pm.
o All walkers and riders are expected to return to The Prouty™ venue no later than 4pm.
o Late-day cyclists can be expected to be redirected to a more manageable route to ensure their return by 4pm. Please review the 2017 Prouty Bike Map for more information.
• 5pm: Food service ends and event site closes*
*Golf The Prouty at the Hanover Country Club will last until the final foursome completes their 18-holes.